Re: how to stop kde automatic starting gmc

well, its very strange.
It's like you understand, we start the computer, the kdm login window
appears.
Next we login, kde is starting and also gmc.

I thought it could have to do something with kde's session so we made an
.session file trying to overide this, but no result.

We like to put gmc on it to get a more visual sight over the filesystem for
my girlfriend who's just starting with linux.

When we remove gmc it's gone and it's not starting anymore.
Are there alternatives, I also do not know kde so any sugestions are
welcome.

anyway thanks for the answer,
Hans en Yoke