Re: procmail rule for html mail

On 2002.03.04 14:23 Timo Benk wrote:
On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 04:00:13AM -0600, Rob VanFleet wrote:
> It seems like this has come up before, but I couldn't turn anything up
> from searching.  Basically, I am looking for a procmail rule that will
> detect html mail, and pipe it to a script to strip the tags from it,
> preferably before the other rules are applied, so it still ends up in
> the proper mailbox, but that is not a necessity.
I use the following script in conclusing with a procmail rule.

I missed the original post in this thread, but I use Junkfilter and I have it look for these headers:

These are catching most of the Korean spam and HTML spam. I do have to put legitimate correspondents who send me e-mail in a whitelist though.

--
Andrew