Re: Mozilla-mailnews 0.9.8-2

Eric G. Miller wrote:
Well, I tried the news part of it, and it went haywire.  Appears to
be an errant thread stuck in a tight loop.  It more or less was
working, but had the CPU pegged non stop and wouldn't respond to
a maximize window request.

I see... I haven't tried the news part. But since the program is the same as the mailer, I think there should be no problem had I run the news.

BTW, why don't you just run it on the woody machine? Mine is P233/64MB/IDE; too slow for Mozilla. So I run it on a server machine (PIII/128MB/SCSI), and have the display on mine. Pretty cool. I like the themes (I don't use Classic, of course); I mean, I like the icons in the toolbar.

Oki