Re: emacs21

On Sun, 03 Mar 2002 08:29:04 -0800, Harry Putnam wrote:

>A fairly long-time emacs user, I'm accustomed to using a site-start.el

<snip all kinds of questions I don't have a clue on>

>Probably good reasons for all this, I'm just curious what they are?

Hi Harry,  try here debian-emacsen@lists.debian.org.  I've seen all
kinds of discussions on just this type of question.  Some serious emacs
dev types hang out there.  If you can't get an answer there, then the
only answer is "42"
--

gt
Yes I fear I am living beyond my mental means--Nash