testing symbolic links

Does anyone know a of utility to check if a symbolic link is valid?

I used a program called vpopbull (part of vpopmail package) to send a
notice to a bunch of users.  To my surprise, vpopbull ignored the
complete path I gave it and created links to a message that doesn't
exist.  Now, when users try to open the message, it gives them an error.

If there's a utitlity I can use with find to test the validity of links
I could clear the problem up right away.

Thanks.

Brought to you by Debian 3.0
Linux took 2.4.16 #1 SMP Sat Jan 5 12:52:24 EST 2002 i686 unknown