Re: A small doubt regarding sound drivers

    "shyamk" == shyamk  <shyamk@eth.net> writes:

    shyamk> I have found a sound driver that mentions that it has
    shyamk> verions for Red Hat 6.0 to 7.0 (no mention of debian) , a
    shyamk> version labeled 2.2.16 etc.No version for debian and
    shyamk> Slack.

    shyamk> [....deleted.....]

    shyamk> I am contemplating editing the vinstall file
    shyamk> or copying the ".o" files to the /lib directory.

    shyamk> I am confused and am looking for a way out.

Have you tried just using 'insmod viaudio.o' to see if that worked? Be
sure to insert soundcore too.....

/Shyamal