Any Users/LUGs in Richland Hills area?

I'm in Richland Hills, Texas, and need to borrow a Debian CD (preferably recent Woody/Sid, preferably pressed rather than burned (which may mean Potato) since her CD drive is old and has trouble with burned CDs) just long enough to copy the ppp package off to my Mom's computer. I'm leaving town to go back home tomorrow afternoon (Sunday PM), so if I can't get her back online tomorrow, she'll be down until I can get back in about 3 weeks. Her floppy drive is bad (thus the need for the file on CD), and she's lost her internet capability (thus the need for the ppp package).

Besides, it'd be nice to know of a Linux user/friend or LUG I could contact as necessary when visiting Mom.

Thanks!

Kent