Re: /etc/magicfilter/ljet4-filter file

I'm sending this to the list as it isn't just to Paul I'm telling this,
but to all linux-newbies (feel free to substitue your own name for his:)
Besides I prefer to have linux related discussions take place on the list,
as I'm very prone to making typos being a bit of a dyslectic and my
knowledge is very limited though I often manage to conceal both:)