Re: Display cards .. Please help

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 10:57:25PM +0530, shyamk wrote:
| I am using a VIA/AMD-Duron system .
| The CD they gave does not contain any display drivers ,  etc ,
| for Linux !
| Could somebody please guide me on where I could get reliable drivers
| from ?

What video card do you have?  Do you want to use VGA console or
framebuffer console or X on framebuffer or X drivers?  What cd(s) do
you have?  Do you have a network connection?

-D

--

If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his
cross and follow me.  For whoever wants to save his life will lose it,