Re: 3c509 setup disk?

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Arthur Buijs wrote:

>if you tell me how to make a dd image, (I'm almost new to Linux) I will
>send it to you as soon as I'm back in the office. (Aproximately 4 hours
>from now.)

dd if=/dev/fd0 of=3c5x9cfg.dd

>BTW there is only 1 file (3c5x9cfg.exe) you need for configuring the
>card on that floppy and it's not bootable. The only thing you need is an
>"empty" bootable floppy.

You'll likely also require the pnpdsabl.bat batch file, which calls
3c5x9cfg with some arguments. Ironically, you can't use the 3c5x9cfg
program to disable the PNP, if you get what I mean...

Cameron Kerr
--
cameron.kerr@paradise.net.nz
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~cameronk/