Re: lm_sensors

Mirek Dobsicek <m.dobsicek@sh.cvut.cz> writes:
> I've just recompiled kernel 2.4.18 a inserted all i2c* as modules.
> Then installed lm_sensors deb package.
> It wants i2c-viapro (my mother board is MSI Turbo with this chip)
> but this module is not in kernel tree. Where can I get it a and
> how to compile and install?

Right, some of the "i2c-*" modules are actually included in the
lm-sensors bundle.  Install the lm-sensors-source package and read its
README.Debian file to see how to build the separate kernel modules.
(This shouldn't be a big deal if you built your kernel using
kernel-package; you just need to unpack /usr/src/lm-sensors.tar.gz and
run 'make-kpkg modules-image' with "root" priviledges.)

	-- Abra Mitchell