[OT] More mail filter questions

  Ok, it's become a mission now.
  Before I leave .edu, I want to a) find a beer that I like, and b) have a set
of procmail filters such that I don't get any ugly stupid email.
  I'd welcome pointers for both.  :-)

  More to the point,
  I'd like to know how to set up procmail filters that:
  1. detect MIME and will:
    a. if it contains [text/html] and [text/plain] strip the [text/html]
    b. if it contains only one part, strip the MIME, and set the content-type
accordingly.

  After that, I'm set.

  I've been digging around on google looking for hints as to how to do this
(it shouldn't be _that_ hard, should it?), but I can't find anything.  So, I
ask here, because there are many many people in here smarter than me.

thanks much,
crh
--
Corey R. Halpin (http://www.cae.wisc.edu/~halpin/ )
Student of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences