Minimizing Mozilla's RAM footprint

Hi.

If I build it from debian source, is there an option to link it
using shared objects, so that it doesn't need staticly linked
versions of the same functions that are already on my system?

Or, am I barking up the wrong tree?

TIA,
Ron
| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
| 484,246 sq mi are needed for 6 billion people to live, 4   !
! persons per lot, in lots that are 60'x150'.                |
! That is ~ California, Texas and Missouri.                  !
! Alternatively, France, Spain and The United Kingdom.       |