Re: Installing OpenOffice

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 11:06:57AM -0500, Adam Bogacki wrote:

> >Hi, I thought that installing OpenOffice would follow Star Office 5.2  :
> >
> >'/mnt/cdrom/linux/office52/setup '
> >
> >but after mounting the CDRom I find
> >
> >'Cyberia:/mnt/cdrom# ls
>

> >binaries odk ppc solver source '
> >
> >which does not seem to fit the /pathname/setup format.

I have never worked with an OpenOffice CD but did you look in the
"binaries" directory?  Did you look for any README or similar file on
the CD and read it?

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "The LORD bless thee, and keep thee; The LORD make his
      face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee; The
      LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee
      peace."              Numbers 6:24-26