Postgresql ODBC

******************
IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential and privileged. If received in error, please contact Thiess and delete all copies. You may not rely on advice and documents received by email unless confirmed by a signed Thiess letter. Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and defects. Thiess' liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.