kernel-patch-2.5-lsm

I am just uploading a new version of my LSM (Linux Security Modules) kernel
patch package.

As many people who are interested in it won't be using unstable I am also
putting it online on http://www.coker.com.au/selinux/kern/ .

Version 2002.02.20-1 adds support for kernel 2.5.5 and (for kernel 2.5.5)
adds support for LIDS which is now an LSM module!

I would be very interested in feedback from LIDS users regarding how this
works on 2.5.5 (I'm too busy with my SE Linux work to touch LIDS at the
moment).