Apache config not accepted after upgrade to Testing

Dear all - I am in a bit of a panic. Have just upgraded Apache from
Potato to testing (by means of apt-get install php4). The upgrade
process did not give me any errors, but after 'apacheconfig', Apache
fails to restart with:

  Syntax error on line 75 of /etc/apache/access.conf:
  Invalid command 'order', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
  not included in the server configuration
  /usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

errors. It seems to choke on commands which have been there for a long
time. Can some kind soul please get me back on track with this? I am
really an end-user and no Apache expert at all!

Thanks a lot!

--
  Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.nl>