Gnome

I have been having some major problems with gnome and nautilus and a few
other things relating to gnome.  There has been some mad wierdness.  For
one it forgets my settings.  And my desktop is in an unusable state.
The panels constantly screw up.  Anyone else having this problem, or
know how to solve it?  I dont even know what package is causeing this,
or perhaps this is my fault.  It is a woody system with a bunch of gnome
packages from ximian.  Any one want to venture a guess as to what is
wrong?

--
-Scott Henson

shenson2@wvu.edu