Re: Automagic periodic /tmp cleaning?

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Trevor D. Manning wrote:

> Hmmm... off memory, wouldn't that be c:\windows\history and
> c:\windows\tempor~1 you'd rather be deltree-ing? ;)

You're right.  Goes to show how long ago it's been since I've used
Windows, much less supported it.

(For the record, I was told to put a customer on hold and subsequently
laid off at Stream International (with the customer on hold!) 110d23h24m
ago.  Knowing how clueless the guy I was on the phone with when I was
told to put him on hold, I'm probably still signed on to that phone and
the customer's probably wondering where the hell I went.  Fortunately,
he was calling because he installed AOL (not sure why, he had $ISP's
cable broadband service, which is who I was contracted to support)
which toasted his winsocks and I was mid-reghack with him.  One less
low-grade moron on the net.)

--
Baloo