Help!

Hi folks,

I know this isn't the place to ask this, but I have been trying for 5
days to do this, and I am just having no luck what so ever.

My question is, "How do I unsubscribe from this list?" A simple task
you may think, but mailing the request email address and replying to the
confirm email just tells me I am not subscribed!! Why then, do I get all
the mail?

I have mailed the list admin, and I get no reply. I just don't know what
else to do! The only reason I need to leave is because I have just moved
and am currently stuck with a very poor analog modem over a very long
telephone line! I enjoy the list and find it very useful, but I need to
cut my email to 'essential only' until I get fixed up again.

If anyone has any advice, or knows any inside secrets or tips, I would
be most grateful if you could share them with me!

Cheers,

Mark

--
Mark Sweeting