Probs with install to SCSI

When running the install from the CD (Unofficial Woody), the SCSI
disks (that I am trying to install to) are not recognized.
The installer asks to preload modules from a floppy, but when I tried
the driver.bin images, the installer could not mount the floppies I
created using rawrite. It says that the modules need to be on the boot
subdirectory of the floppy.

I'm not sure how to do that. It's a Symbios Logic C810 PCI adapter with
two drives connected. I believe it needs the sym538xx modules. It has
ncr 53c9x chipset.

I would be grateful for any help.