Re: cfdisk error: Writing partition table to disk...File size limit exceeded

Further to this, I've been having a look back through the archives, and I've
decided to bring my kernel to a newer version and check again. I'm running
woody on 2.4.14SMP at the moment, so I'll bring it up to 2.4.17.

The strange thing is that I've never had any problems before. I've seen a few
references to people having problems with file sizes greater than 2GB, but
this is the first time I've hit any problems, so I must assume that one of
the apt-get upgrade dist-upgrade sessions I've run, or something else I've
done on the box, has broken something.

Dougie