ipmasq problem

I'm running a 2.4.16 kernel and the default ipmasq from woody. The
primary machine 192.168.0.1 (with 2 nics) talks to the internet just
fine. The secondary machine 192.168.0.5 (running windows 98) can access
the primary machine but cannot access the internet. I have samba set up
and the Network Neighborhood on the windows box works. My limited
understanding of iptables tells me that ipmasq *should* be allowing me
to access the internet from the windows box.

The FORWARD chain from iptables -L is:

Chain FORWARD (policy DROP)
ACCEPT     all  --  localnet/24          anywhere
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             localnet/24
LOG        all  --  anywhere             localnet/24        LOG level warning
DROP       all  --  anywhere             localnet/24
LOG        all  --  anywhere             anywhere           LOG level warning
DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere

What could I have set up wrong?

--
If you wish to prosper, let your customer prosper. This is a
lesson it has taken you a very long time to learn.