Re: ARUGENT HELP!!

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 03:16:25PM -0000, kevincrookes wrote:
> Right i have got a big big big big big problem. I have install DEbain Linux onto the wrong computer. I currently have WInMe on hard drive (c:), and i now have got Debian Linux on hard drive (d:). Is there anyway that i can uninstall it?? If i cannot uninstall it, then how do i stop Linux from Booting up as the main OS? Please can you help. Thanks

When you boot Linux, edit the file /etc/lilo.conf. At the end, add these
lines:

other=/dev/hda1
   label=windows

Now run the "lilo" program.

Now, when you boot you should be able to select either Windows or Linux.

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '