Smootwall as a parent proxy - is that possible.

Hello,

I have at the LAN site a squid server for which I want a smoothwall server (I can ping both from each other) to act as a parent. It seems that smootwall is not accepting the request and the squid server then does has the the job on his own.

I know that the htttp port on smoothwall is 800, the help file doesn't mentioning anything about the icp port. If I use the smootwall server directly in a browser every thing goes fine (speedy).

Anyone a suggestion?

Thanks

Dit e-mail bericht is louter ter vereenvoudiging van communicatie
en kan niet tot enige verbintenis leiden.
Bezoek ook onze website:  www.fpk.nl