xine-lib CSS

hello all,

I hope I am not breaking the law posting this :).  The last updrage of my
unstable broke the dependency of my xine-lib and the decss plugin deb.  I
have checked out the sources and played for about a week incorporating the
css files in the 0.9.8 release of the xine libs.  Unfortunately I have
problems debugging shared libraries and after some time playing I get SEGV.

in short: Does anyone know where I could get the debs of the new css plugins
for xine?

evgeni