Re: Locales and Java

The 're' directory is for the "JRE" (Java Runtime Environment).  It is
all you need to _run_ java programs.  The "sdk" directory is for the
"SDK" (Software Development Kit) which is needed only if you want to
develop java programs (eg compile from source).

| Should I just put the jars into the latter dir, or create the path you | mentioned?

Either set $LANG to something that the app can handle, or make a
resource bundle (a file named
com/ibm/.../<basename>_<country code>.properties) in the CLASSPATH.

-D

Thanks! I guess I will do the first. The secons seems to be beyond my skills. Or it there some HowTo page I could use?

Andreas