Woody, or wouldn't he?

Hello,
I use Debian because I think that it is more stable than any other distro.

It is more stable because (I believe) it has a better package management
system and the debian software goes through more rigorous testing before it
is released.

To me, this is more important than being on the cutting edge all the time.
I do not have the time or the knowledge to be a software developer (although
I would help out if I thought I could be of some use.)

I will not be upgrading to Woody until the day it is classed as stable. Then
I will use 'apt-get dist-upgrade' to do it. And, I firmly believe it will
install itself onto my computer as straightforwardly as the changing of a
lightbulb.

Blessings of the state and of the masses.

Thankyou, and goodnight.
--
Guy Heatley