Re: The New World Order is Here !

*  Bruce Burhans <bburhans@earthlink.net> spake thus:
> Can you believe this? Does anyone know what those initial characters
> are?

Can you please stop reposting spam to the list? My spamfilter caught the
original spam, but there is precious little I can do about followups to
spam when (a) the subject line is changed, and (b) there is no
"References:" or "In-Reply-To:" header left in the mail.

I should plonk you where you stand worthless human[1]! ;)

[1] -- Nothing personal; this is an issue that have irritated me a long
       time, unfortunately for you I am fed up now and need to vent my
       frustration.

Stig

--
brautaset.org
Registered Linux User 107343

``Oh, how I wish `undo' was ported to everyday life.''