Re: W32/Myparty

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 10:46:47AM +0000, Stuart_Luscombe@computacenter.com wrote:
> Personally, I'd love to be able to SSH out to my home box, but the company
> I'm in have an MS Proxy server blocking the way and it won't let anything
> out without authenticating using an NT account. :(

Have a look at httptunnel - it may let you run TCP/IP over HTTP.

SSH over TCP/IP over HTTP (with at least one proxy involved) over TCP/IP
isn't going to be fast, but it may well be workable ...

Karl E. Jørgensen
==== Today's fortune:
Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.
NO (or Linux) is the answer.
(Taken from a .signature from someone from the UK, source unknown)