Re: mac alternative to wine?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: mac alternative to wine?
- From: Joe Bouchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 08:30:02 -0500
- Message-id: <20020202083002.A10574@gx200>
- Mail-followup-to: Joe Bouchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20020201163625.GA6470@arrakis>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 05:36:25PM +0100
- References: <email@example.com> <20020201163625.GA6470@arrakis>
On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 05:36:25PM +0100, Peter De Wachter wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 11:50:30AM -0800, Stonelx wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I installed wine on my potato box and have
> > really enjoyed it!
> > I'm interested to know if there is a similar package
> > for apple programs?
> You can try Ardi Executor (www.ardi.com). I've never used it, so I don't
> know how good it is. It's non-free, but a time-limited demo is
I'll second this one. I used the demo a couple of times back on either
slink or Redhat 5.2. I still have an RPM I downloaded if you can't find
it (3.6mb). The filename/version that I have is
executor-21-glibc-demo-rpm.tar.gz, although newer version would probably
be better if it will run on your existing system.
Powered by Debian GNU/Linux