Any interest in a cyrus2 package

[Apologies if you're seeing this the second time, I post a couple of days
ago but it doesnt seem to have shown up.]

The Debian package of cyrus-imapd is rather old and the maintainer seems
to be MIA so I'm thinking of doing a package for cyrus2.  The limiting
factor right now is my little girl is taking most of my available time
but i'm interested and if others are too, I'll try to do it.

So reply here if you want a cyrus2 package or have any suggestions about
it.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>