Linux as a printer server for Mac running OS X.

Hello,

I want to share a HP LJ 1100 attached to my Linux box
with a MacOS X ibook.   The ibook is able to send a
job through to lprng, however, the magicfiter does not
seems to work properly.

First line of printout:
 %!PS-Adobe-3.0
		%%Title: {blah}
				%%Creator: {blah blah ....

So, the file is not passed throug the filter at all.
Following is my printcap, anybody know what's going on?

# This file was generated by /usr/sbin/magicfilterconfig.
#
laser|lp|HP LJ 1100:\
        :lp=/dev/lp0:sd=/var/spool/lpd/laser:\
        :sh:pw#80:pl#66:px#1440:mx#0:\
        :if=/etc/magicfilter/ljet4-filter:\
        :af=/var/log/lp-acct:lf=/var/log/lp-errs: