Re: chroot ssh for login

i'm not quite understand your problem. Do you want to create a debian
unstable chroot system under a production server which you could chroot
into? if yes, then here is a simple step.

1. create a normal debian chroot system. debootstrap is good for this.
2. when you chroot into this system. set up your account, apt, ..... and
update to unstable.
3. install ssh package. usually I will confiugue it to use a non-regular
ssh port, eg 2222.
4. /etc/init.d/ssh start inside the chroot system.
5. then you can ssh -P2222 to your unstable debian chroot one.

Chanop

Once in the debian galaxy, I heard Alexander Koch say