Re: Screen Dump Util

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 09:38:57PM +0100, Holger Rauch wrote:

> I would like to make dumps of screens/windows. Which tool in Debian
> Potato do you recommend (it should also support different color
> depths)? (I know there is GIMP, but this one is rather large and I'm
> looking for something smaller in size).

There is a gnome-applet with the name ScreenShooter you can try out. I
have not used it yet, but it seems very easy to use and you can put it
on your panel.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of
      temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of
      judgment to be punished;"            II Peter 2:9