Re: Wanda swam across my desktop ??

Since everyone is bashing this easter egg I'll speak up in its defense: I
think its cute and harmless and possibly helpful, like the jester in
Diaspar in Arthur C. Clarke's 'City and the Stars' who injected a little
controlled unpredictability into the ancient self contained city to
prevent the populace from going insane. (note that I don't especially
recommend this mediocre book).

Britton