Re: Broadcast Solution Request

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 12:21:32PM -0600, Keith G. Murphy wrote:
> Benjamin Krueger wrote:
> >  [ X] Actually post something relevant
>
> Actually, I think getting it off all those irrelevant lists is very
> relevant.  Not to weigh in on your other points.

Oh, stop it, you'll interfere with his righteous fury.  It's cruel to
take away a man's sole means of finding satisfaction in life; if he can
find Inner Peace from riffing on a 10-year old "Standard USENET Troll
Form", then I have to admit I'm envious.  ;-)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Never attribute to malice that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     which can be adequately explained