lilo and moving IDE drives for dual booting?

I have a Debian (testing) machine with a single hard drive that
is the master on the IDE bus.  I've chosen to install win98 so
that I can dual boot.  I've installed Win98 on a second hard
drive that I installed as the IDE master after unplugging the
original drive.  Now what I'd like to do is to put the original
debian drive in as the IDE slave and install a boot block so that
I can dual boot between Debian and Win98.  As it stands, I can
boot Debian or win98 by jumper'ing the appropriate drive to the
IDE master.  I'd rather be able to boot either one by selecting
at the boot prompt.

My current arrangement is hda = Debian with lilo/mbr and hdb =
Win98.  I think that I can dual boot if I can arrange it so that
hda = Win98 with lilo/mbr and hdb = Debian.

Are there any lilo experts who know how to get lilo to write a
boot block to a drive while convincing it that the hard drive IDs
are what they'll be after I rearrange them?

If that isn't possible, can anyone suggest another way to add
win98 to an existing Debian machine?

Thanks in advance, Mike