Re: IPmasquerading

On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 12:40:22AM +0100, Pieter De Troyer wrote:
> I'm setting up a full nat for the first time.
> went through the howto and executed the example firewall rules.
> Alas... the script first checks the availability of the concerned
> kernel-modules. They are found, but I get errors returned that the
> resource is busy...
>
> how do I solve this?

What's the exact error message?  I get something like that when a
module is already loaded, but not exactly ...

21:14 tty2 $ /sbin/lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
[...]
ide-scsi                7508   0
[...]
21:15 tty2 $ sudo /sbin/insmod ide-scsi
Password:
Using /lib/modules/2.2.19/scsi/ide-scsi.o
insmod: a module named ide-scsi already exists
21:15 tty2 $

Rob

--
Oh yeah.  Forgot about those.  Getting senile, I guess...
             -- Larry Wall in <199710261551.HAA17791@wall.org>