remapping keys

So, here's the deal. I have a Solaris box right, with a good old Solaris
keyboard. Of course, with the Solaris keyboards the control key is where
the caps lock key is on a traditional PC keyboard. This is really
annnoying for me when I have to switch between my Linux and Solaris box.

So, in Debian Linux, is there any way that I can map Caps Lock to the
Control key? And then map my Control Key to the Caps Lock?

Who the heck thought of putting caps lock right below tab anyway? That
is the most useless key ever taking up my home row space.

Thanks. :-)

Titus Barik (barik@techspot.com)
AIM: TBarik  ICQ: 1604453