Re: Debian newgroup

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 01:31:11PM -0600, dvanbalen@jam.rr.com wrote:
> Scott Henson <shenson2@wvu.edu> writes:

> > > Much to the extreme annoyance of the usenet community as a whole.
> > > Largest source of Usenet trolls in existance (since most are too stupid
> > > to use a mail2news gateway, thankfully)
> >
> > What is this mail2news gateway thing.  All I want to do is sign on to
> > the debian newsgroups and see what they are talking aobut.  Could
> > someone please clue me in on some easy way to do this.
>

> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=linux.debian&meta=

I looked at this. It seems to be archives of debian lists. I found some of my
own recent posts, and recent discussions from debian-user that I have followed.
The difference is that user interface is somewhat more to my liking than that
provided by the debian archive of lists.

Am I correct in thinking that it is really the same good stuff,
only package differently?

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@quiknet.com