Re: HP Photosmart 715 USB digital camera

hello,

humm... i have an hp photosmart 215. i didn't get it to work, but then
again i didn't try too hard! in the compatability list, it lists a few
hp models. if my memory is correct, the models listed there are serial
connect-ers and not usb.
i found they were serial by looking them up on hp's web site... please
keep me posted with what you find!

thanks, and good luck.
jason

--