Re: Are you spam?

alex <radsky@ncia.net> writes:

> I monitor several Linux forums and have noticed that Debian mail far
> outnumbers the mail on other Linux forums.
> I  also notice that, percentagewise, more Debian mail is blocked by my
> ISP's  SPAM blocker (Postini)
> than any other and if  does get through, some of it appears as general
> mail  instead of in the Debian mailbox.
>
> I'm sure that if this happening to me, it must be happening to others..

I know I've gotten a lot of mail that gets past my filters and into my
general box because it's bug mail that's been "Re-Mailed" or somesuch to
a list I'm subscribed to. I believe this is mostly a problem with
debian-devel though. Look at the full headers of the message and you'll
see.
While this phenomenon is a minor nuisance, I would hardly consider it
spam.