Hot to change the raid device name in persistent super-block.

I have a question about software raid.

I have been using a raid-1 disk wich was created with persistent super-block
as /dev/md0.

---
smp3s> cat /proc/mdstat
Personalities : [raid1]
read_ahead 1024 sectors
md0 : active raid1 scsi/host0/bus0/target1/lun0/part3[0] scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part3[1]
      3678784 blocks [2/2] [UU]

unused devices: <none>
smp3s>
---

Now I want to connect this raid-1 disk to another computer and use them as /dev/md2;
becasue /dev/md0 and /dev/md1 are already used.

How can I change information in the persistent super-block which indicates
the raid device name.

Thanks.