tomcat

Hello,

I installed the tomcat package. It installed fine and it started the
tomcat service. However, I cant get the thing to work and logs that the
tomcat servlet engine puts out do not help. I read the README.debian
file in the tomcat docs and it describes how to test the server to see
if it is running. That won't work for me. `ps` lists the process that is
running but apparently the server isn't functioning correctly. Does
anyone have any ideas about what to do in terms of diagnostics to get
this thing to work?

Thanks