Re: dumb icon question

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 05:32:24PM +1300, Cameron Kerr wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jan 2002, Kevin C. Smith wrote:
>
> | Help ... I'm about to go insane.
> |
> | Running XFCE, love it, and want to find icons for guiTAR and gps (the
> | process manager). When I iconify a window the correct icon appears, so
> | I know there on the system somewhere. I've search, explored, and hunted
> | but I can not find them.
>
> dpkg -L guitar
>
> It would seem that it is in
> /usr/share/pixmaps/guiTAR.xpm
> with a desktop shortcut stored as
> /usr/share/gnome/apps/Utilities/guiTAR.desktop
>
> Disclaimer: I don't use guiTAR, or GNOME

Yes. I had found that icon. There is another one that magically appears
when I inconify; it is a better one. The gps icon also magically
appears, but if you do a dpkg -L gps no images are listed. Thus the
frustration.

--
Kevin C. Smith           | I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze
smithkevinc@nettaxi.com  | pilots wore helmets. -- Dave Edison