Re: epson stylus c80 under debian

<quote who="nate">

> im trying it out on a woody system now ..so far no luck,
> recompiling the kernel, it says it can't open /dev/lp0 no

woody system doesn't work either. just gives me low quality
black and white which is identical to printing under potato:(
i tried importing the ppd from linuxprinting.org to the
woody system but when i print with it nothing happens.

i found another package cupsomatic-ppd but it too
does not list a c80 compadible driver!!

doesnt seem to have anything even close to what is
compadible. tried another printer, C40UX or something,
gave me some color but the page was sooooooooo blurry.

sigh

nate