Re: fetchmail

On Saturday, January 19, 2002, at 12:54 , ben wrote:

if you use x, you should try fetchmailconf. run it as a user, not as root. it has a gui interface that is pretty easy to understand, and it also lets you test the configuration, and returns decent enough feedback. before you run
it, you need to kill any running fetchmail process.

No, no X. I set this up as a temporary mail server so I could have my mail and such until I could get a good reliable shell account, since I had my stuff at my job which I just lost. I ssh into it from another machine.

-Ken