Re: fetchmail

On Saturday, January 19, 2002, at 12:12 , Adam Majer wrote:
How did you configure it? I just used linuxconf and it works
perfectly. You might want to set the options of forwarding to
postmaster if unknown recipient instead of rejecting. and specify
the postster. What does it say in the logs? [make it verbose if
nothing shows up]...

I installed it and just ran it from the command line. I see nothing about fetchmail in any logs. I looked in /var/log/mail.log (empty) and /var/log/syslog, and nothing else in /var/log, at least, is dated anything close to when I ran fetchmail.

-Ken