Re: RAID screwup

hi ya matt

at this point... you have reduced your raid partition to
a simple file..

you'd need to start over ( reformat it w/ whatever you were using )
	mke2fs -b 4096 -m 1 /dev/md0

now try your test again
	mount /dev/md0 /Raid
	dd if=/tmp/tmpimage.png  of=/Raid

	- shutdown your system, unplug one of the disks
	and see if the test file is still intact

c ya
alvin
http://www.1U-Raid5.net ... 8x 200GB 1.6TB server ... nice toyz